Your 2017 Digital Forecast
If you want to know what to expect next in the digital realm, you’ve come to the right place.
Grab a drink and a chair! This fall, we spent some time in New York with Google, Bing, and major digital players to get insight on next year’s digital updates and trends.
Here’s what we’re expecting to see in 2017:
- Expect a rise in wearables: Google Glass, virtual reality (VR) sets, Snapchat goggles, and watches (Fossil, Apple, Pokémon Go watch)
- Watch for an increase of Virtual and Augmented reality in entertainment, advertising (link)
- Embrace changes in SEO: Optimize your website for voice search, secure your site with HTTPS, and avoid SEO penalties for website pop-ups.
- Look out for new apps & platforms like Anchor, Periscope, and FreshTeam
- Let go of the label “a social network” and embrace new advertising venues such as branded Chatbots and Facebook stickers.
Our goal is to keep our clients ahead of the competition. So, if you want to up your visibility in digital in 2017, let’s talk.